Sunday, August 25, 2013

August Adventures

This month has been wonderful. Getting ready for school and squeezing in the last bit of fun before our summer is done. We have visited Beaches, Devils punch bowl, Crescent lake, Sol Duc Cascades and hiked to the Sol Duc Falls. Next week we are planning on driving up to Hurricane Ridge. I have enjoyed the time with my kids and am grateful we are not so busy that we still can have these adventures.


The very enjoyable and relaxing Salmon Cascades. 
New Dream date picnic chilling here for a couple of hours.




Every Adventure starts with a picnic and a yummy treat that we don't ever get.


 Eclairs!!! The kids were in heaven.


Hike to Sol Duc Falls. Every time we crossed a bridge Cody had to stop and look at the water. Made for a very long hike but at least he was walking it!




 And extremely large mushroom. I had to go off the path to get the picture. Shhh don't tell the rangers.

 The best part, going up river of the falls. We relaxed and threw rocks. Well ok only the kids threw rocks and Tyler almost smack Dad in the head. Thankfully Jason turned around in time.


six months pregnant and doing great had to carry Cody quite a bit so I was tired and needed a brake. But I carried him on my shoulders 75% of the way back to the car. The kids wanted to run so we did. Made it back supper fast. I am grateful before this pregnancy I did months of P90X and intense work out routine and have continued it up til now. I'm in the best shape out of all my pregnancies and can have energy and strength.




Some Pictures of us playing at the Cascades.







Just Beautiful!

No comments: