Monday, July 1, 2013

April

A Month off from birthdays. Let me tell you we are tired of cake at this point. So this month we had spring break and a fun stake activity day activity for our primary girls. Our activity day leaders couldn't make it so we thought it would be fun and a good time to bond with our girls as a presidency so we filled in. I have to share that being the primary president is by far my most stressful calling and the best calling I have had. It is so rewarding to be with the children. Pictures are curtsy of a friend.

Stake activity Day

 Me helping the girls with the electric slide
 we all learned how to knit scarfs
 They made headbands
 Do you like my new hair piece. I had fun learning and helping.
Love when you see other girls helping others.

Scarfs all done. Unfortunately we are missing one little girl. She was sick the day of the picture but she did finish her scarf.

Spring Break


 Took the kids and cousins on a bike ride to the railroad bridge.

 Then I drove them over to McDonalds for ice cream and play time.

Random pics

 The monkey side of Tyler

I made Riley a skirt without a pattern. She needed something springy.
 Now that he is into everything. I cherish the moments he is sleeping. He got up really early and fell back to sleep on my bed. 
Don't you love how his hands are perfectly posed.

No comments: