Monday, July 1, 2013

March

This month is such a special one it's birthday time for you. We have two birthdays this month to start off the month is our 4 year old!

 On her birthday we went on a family hike to Mayermare Falls


 We have a tradition in our home where you get to have a friend party every 4 years. So This is Riley's very first real party
 Chocolate Strawberry cake. A favorite in our house


 First they played with bubbles


 Then they made and ate their own pizza's. I threw away alot of pizza that day. But's that's Ok they had fun!
 Finally Ellora and I had gone online and learned how to make a balloon dog, sword and flower.

I was having a hard time with this dog. I think I popped two balloons making it. The little blondie on the left was so patient with me.


Cody Turned 1 year old
We held a small at home party for him.





cody's One year Photo Shoot


Easter Landed in March this year. We had two Easter egg hunts on the day before just as a family then on Easter Jason's Sister Janell came over we had dinner and a hunt together.

Some random pics
 The kids and I enjoy playing the Wii together. Something we do Saturday nights after baths.
Tyler getting himself ready for church. Can you figure out what is wrong with this picture.


Lastly my hubby finished my birthday present. My desk I love it!

My kids are always at the chalk board it's such a big hit.


No comments: