May was an adventurous and busy month for the Hawkins clan. We had a warm day so we spent it at the beach. The water is still cold so I was surprised when the kids got in.
Sand Castle
We like to collect Rock from places we visit as a family. Then use them in jars or vases as decoration in our home.
Ellora turn 10 years old. Crazy to have hit double digit. For her birthday a friend was getting sealed in the Temple so we pulled her out of school drove the 2 1/2 hrs to the temple. Jason went up to the Ceiling and the kids and I walked the ground and had fun. The kids were so excited to go to the Temple and very sad that they couldn't go inside.
For Ellora's birthday present we surprised the kids with wrist band to the carnival. Something they were really hoping for Tyler was even doing chores for grandma and grandpa trying to earn the money to go. We had a blast.
They let Cody on the Carasel free of charge. The only ride he got to go on.
This was Tyler's favorite flying the spaceship.
Riley loved this one. Very low key.
I liked the slide
Have to say still not a fan of the F. wheel. I'm ok when it's going but when you sit on top for a long time as they fill it up. Add that with the rocking of the seats don't love it.
Ellora had some friend from school to run with while at the carnival. Didn't see much of her since the rides she was on were way to scary for the youngens.
Tyler had money to spend from working for grandpa. He did the bell and won a balloon hammer.
I really liked this ride.
Ellora's Birthday party.
Primary Activity, They learned about being a child of God and the Attonement.
Bean bag toss game Jason cut from wood and I painted. Will someday be a cool wall decoration in a kids room.
Coming out of the tunnel of darkness into the light.
Cody stealing the game.
The whole group
Of course we had to have treats.



























No comments:
Post a Comment