Thursday, June 2, 2011

My new goals


June 2, 2011

Wow just one more month and it will be a year since I updated this thing. Well I'm going to change my ways.

I have a new goal Since General Conference When Thomas S. Monson shared

"To you parents of young children, may I share with you some sage advice from President Spencer W. Kimball. Said he: “It would be a fine thing if … parents would have in every bedroom in their house a picture of the temple so [their children] from the time [they are] infant[s] could look at the picture every day [until] it becomes a part of [their lives]. When [they reach] the age that [they need] to make [the] very important decision [concerning going to the temple], it will have already been made.”

And so here is my new Journey to create beautiful images of the temples I visit and then display them in my home. Here is my first round The Mesa, Arizona Temple. I started here because this is were my family started.


1.
2. Wait there is vegetation in AZ. I love how much effort is put into the temple grounds



3. I'm a big fan of water. So as little as it maybe it makes me happy

4. Got to love Texture! Well at least I do.

5.

6.

7.

8. Lastly the glowing white angelic picture which is how I view the temple every time I walk in it's door.

I don't know if anyone actually looks at my blog (I would be surprised since I'm a year between blogs) But if you do will you please share with me your favorite. I'm having a hard time picking one to print and it's always fun to hear from others.








4 comments:

Shauna said...

I like #1, mostly for the colors.--Shauna

Larry said...

Number 6 for me, more traditional and you know how old fashion I am...:)

JnMHawk said...

Shauna -I like #1 as well.

Dad - I like #6 to but someone said they don't like how green the water is. So I thought I redo that on and do a blue pool as well.

Alyssa said...

I like #5, and would love a copy!