Monday, July 12, 2010

The end of our journey to Washington



Well this is just embarrassing, I haven’t updated since November!

Life has been turmoil for us. I finished my first year of my path to my nursing degree. It was difficult but I’m still thankful for what I have learned.

Ellora finished first grad and is doing wonderful. She still doesn’t stop talking though and it drives me nuts.

Tyler is three and a hoot. He loves to make us laugh.

Riley is 16 months and will be in nursery in 2 months. I can’t wait for the day!

We moved back to Phoenix Arizona from Port Angeles Washington. It was a fun adventure but I am thankful to be back around my family again. Before we moved back Dusty and her family came and visited and so did my parents along with Marianne and Allie. We did a lot of touristy things and just had a blast. I love the state of Washington and all of the natural beauty and it will always be one of my favorite places to visit.






No comments: