
Tyler is the typical 2-year-old. Just this morning he got up with the notion that he should have candy before breakfast. Of course I said no. He quickly turned to needing cookies. Once again the answer was no and so the entire time while cooking breakfast I had him sitting on the floor yelling about wanting cookies. He did get a fig cookie after breakfast. He totally loves his little sister Riley, and being the boy that he is, he is constantly tackling her. So now any time he even comes near her she starts yelling and desperately looking around for us.

.jpg)

I went on a beautiful hike for my science class. I was suppose to take pictures of rocks, I got a little side tracked and came home with 3 pictures of rocks and like 20 of the scenery !

2 comments:
Oh my gosh Mandie! Ellora looks soooooo much older! And she looks A LOT like you! I can't wait to see you guys. Miss you tons! Love Ya! ~Dusty~
Ellora is such a beautiful little girl, she is starting to lose her baby fat. I can't believe she will be 7 this school year. Were does the time go?
Post a Comment