Saturday, November 12, 2011

A quick overview of October


Our month started off with a bang, by putting Riley in a big kids bed for the first time. She has only fallen off once.


I had a lot of energy during the first couple of weeks so I canned and canned apples. I made 24 quarts of apple sauce and 18 pints of apple butter. Jason also dehydrated a 25 pounds of pears.


We needed some R&R and so we headed out to our favorite place to play in the water one more time before the cold really hits.


My first time teaching Joy School with 8 children. I loved it! They learned the color blue.


I made a lot of crafts this month one of which was ghosts. The kids sat for 2 hours painting their 2 ghost.


Janell was going to the temple and offered us a ride. It was nice of my in-laws to watch the kids for an entire day for us so we could go to Seattle.


Tyler only put his hand in the pumpkin once after that he wanted nothing to do with it.


Ellora is a good trouper she worked really hard cleaning it out.


The ward trunk or treat.


Someone was passing out hot chocolate. What a good idea!

My princess, penguin and Tiger.

No comments: