On Thursday We went on a play date with a ton of moms
To
John Wayne Marina
When asked what she was doing Riley replied "I am digging for crabs." She didn't get any but Ellora ended up with half a bucket of them. I made her put them back.
To
John Wayne Marina
When asked what she was doing Riley replied "I am digging for crabs." She didn't get any but Ellora ended up with half a bucket of them. I made her put them back.
I was impressed on how much the moms are into this. Tents, umbrellas, chairs ect. next time I to will come better prepared.
After word the kids crashed to a movie. It was a fun but long hot day in the sun. Mainly because we didn't bring sunscreen or hats. Like I said, next time I will be better prepared.
The other things I failed to take pictures of:
First Jason and I drove up to deer park on Monday, beautiful views. We could see Sequim, Port Angeles and Canada with all it's mountains, oceans and glory. Oh, up at deer park was snow, In August! We were afraid to get out of the car when we arrived because we were swarmed by bees. We sat in the car for a while until an old couple drove up and just got out. We thought well if they can do it so can we. Of course I let Jason go first. I was afraid that the older couple might have on some kind of bug repellent on. Well no problems so we then did some walking around, stepped in snow and of course was followed by the bees the entire time. I had a hard time not smacking them when they landed on my hands.
The other thing that we did that week is Jason got a baby sitter (his sister) and we saw the last Harry Potter. It was fun to hear the crowd cheer and get into the movie. It was awesome!

No comments:
Post a Comment