"It's a Gummy Bear." That's what my Dr. said first thing, He then added "in size". I am now 10 weeks along. I'm Due March 17th. The Baby was very active during the ultrasound. The Dr. even commented at one point "I think it's doing the hokey pokey."
Everything looks good and the Dr. said he was putting me as a low risk patient. He then informed me of having a miss carriage at this point is not likely going to happen. I was very relieved to hear that since I miss carried the last baby on May 11th at 7 weeks. The last couple of months have been torture. I have been very sick. I've had a combination of allergies and sinuses. Along with not getting enough sleep and not being able to keep my blood sugar up. The last one has been my biggest challenge and Jason's biggest worry not wanting me to go into a diabetic coma. I have learned that I can't handle any sugar or milk. The sugar is putting my body (for a lack of a better description) in a sort of shock it's really kind of scary. I'm waiting for the day when the Dr. tells me I'm diabetic (with a pregnancy). As for the milk it makes me nauseous, I know weird but there it is.
A conversation with Riley (2 years old)
Me: How's my Baby? (while picking her up)
Riley: I'm not a Baby.
Me: Oh, your right the baby is in my tummy.
Riley: BABY? (Pointing to my tummy)
Me: Yes and when it comes out, it will live here with us?
Riley: NO...........(Then she ran away)
Well at least she's honest!
No comments:
Post a Comment