Saturday, June 13, 2015


Look recipes!

So last night I went to find my cheese cake recipe and it was gone. Oh man, I panicked. We love that recipe. but with 5 kids sometimes things just disappear. I went into fix it mode. Thankfully I had written the recipe to someone and I was able to get it off of an old email.

So I decided that I needed a back-up plan other than my recipe book. So I am adding all of the recipes that we love to eat to my blog just so I can find them. Then I realized when someone asks for a recipe instead of writing it out each time I can give them a link. Or better yet my kids when they are grown will have access to our family favorites.

I am sorry if there is a recipe that I do not sight where I got it from. Some of these I have had for years and I don't remember what website they came from.


Those that know me know I love to eat food from scratch. I love the feeling of know exactly what is in my foods. Yes, I even grind my own wheat. Last night I made Beignet for the very first time and oh man they were good.

This recipe is the first of many tries but it was a good one from Paula Deen.




No comments: