Sunday, September 14, 2014

Summer Fun

NEXT SEMESTER STARTS TOMORROW !!! Where has the time gone?
So I thought that with my summer brake I would be great at keeping up on my blog. But no such luck instead I have way busier than I even thought I could be. Times has flown by. Here are a few highlights of the 6 weeks.


At first It didn't seem like he was ever going to crawl he's not a fan of the hard floors

Then he tried to invent his own kind of crawling. I don't think he likes the hard floors.


He did finally get it!



Then quickly figured this stunt out! - Now he's moving a little to fast for me only 7 months old



One of my favorites. This is how he asks to be picked up.



Bae developed by leap and bounds. The others had a good summer we had lots of family and  fun times. We picked huckleberries and visited yellowstone (back in May wen we saw Jason brother kirk and family) and saw mesa falls.

Tyler and cousin singing on one of our drives


Cody has learned to dress and undress himself





Summer is over and the kids are back in school, Here is Riley's first day of kindergarten.




Back to school pics.



We are fortunate to have the woods so close by it only takes about 20 minutes to get to a forest.
So on Labor Day we wanted to do something fun so we had a small adventure that turned into a big adventure. We had tons of fun playing games and socializing with my sisters family up until a near by camper came and told  us a mountain Lion was just out side our location less than 100 yards away. So we packed up and left. Sad we didn't get to see it though we have our suspicions that the two 2 year olds did see it. They were playing a game of running up and down a near by hill and the dog kept barking that way and whimpering. At one point the little ones kept telling me "Bear scary" I thought they were just being cute. Sadly we found out that was the area the Lion was in. So we are not sure but grateful none the less our kids are safe.

Us right before the guys told us about the lion. We didn't even play one round of the game.








No comments: