Thursday, September 15, 2011

Mpix Free Shipping

Extra, Extra read all about it. I have just recieved this offer this morning. This is for those that wanted to print some temple pictures.

Enjoy FREE USPS shipping on us!
Order $10.00 or more in prints and products, and enjoy free USPS shipping on us! Today through Tuesday, simply enter promo code freeusps at checkout. Hurry, offer ends at midnight (Central) September 20, 2011.

IMPORTANT
· Promo code 'freeusps' must be entered at checkout to receive the discount.
· Mpix promo codes do not apply to orders placed through ROES. (don't worry you are not doing this)
· A $10 minimum order is required.

ENJOY!
(Directions of how to get the temple pictures are below)

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Thank you so much. I ordered 2 Mesa pictures (8x10 and 11x14) 2 8x10 Salt Lake and 1 8x10 Manti.
I am so excited!

JnMHawk said...

Thank you for to note, I heart is so full to hear that I could help someone beside myself.