Family Favorite Recipes
Friday, February 27, 2009
Still Pregnant
Ok so everyone knows that my due date was February 21st. It's now February 27th and still pregnant! So I went to the Midwives on the 23 and they said I was dilated to a 1 and 50% effaced. Today I went for a non stress test. That is were they put monitor on my stomach and see how the baby is doing and what contractions I'm having. The baby is doing really well in fact the nurse said "She seems pretty happy were she's at" I am having regular contraction about 70 seconds long and 3-5 minutes apart. so they sent me over to the Midwife to see what I'm dilate at. And of course I'm only a 1 and 50% effaced still. That was a couple of hours ago and I'm still having constant contractions and am a getting more and more uncomfortable. I'm hoping for a baby with in the next day!
When we came home from our appointment Ellora was all excited and then I got out of the car. She looked at my stomach and her face instantly changed to a frown. She then asked when the baby was going to come out. I told her I didn't know and maybe she should ask her to come out because she is not listening to me. Of course Tyler couldn't care less about all of it, he was just happy that we were home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment