Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tagged - Things about your Husband

So I got tagged two months ago and well I'm now doing it. Things about my Husband

What's your husband's name? Jason Todd Hawkins

How long have you been married? 8 years in April

How long did you date? 10 months

How old is he? 33

Who eats more sweets? I think it's a tie

Who said "I Love You" first? He said it first

Who is taller? Jason

Who is a better singer? I really like his voice and since I can't hear mine I'll say Him for sure!

Who is smarter? by far Jason

Who does the laundry? Jason

Who pays the bills? The computer! He does more than I do

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Are we looking at the bed or in the bed? We switch often right now in the bed I'm on the right, looking at the bed Jason is on the right

Does he snore? Count my blessing he does not snore

What does he do in his spare time? reads, plays with the kids, goes out with me, lifts wieghts, goes for walks, helps Ellora with homework, watches good movies!

Who mows the lawn? My father in-Law since it's his Lawn

What is his favorite candy bar? I don't know if he has a favorite but he likes: Snickers, twix, Lint chocolates and Dark Chocolate 3 muskateers

Who cooks dinner? I Do, I'm afraid of what will happen if I wasn't around

Who drives? He usually does, but he doesn't have any problem with me driving

Who is the first to say they are wrong? Niether, who's to say we are wrong!

Who kissed who first? On the cheek he kissed me first, on the lips I kissed him first. Ok, So I thought he missed!

Who asked who out first? Jason Asked me out first

Who wears the pants? What do you mean who wears the pants, you wouldn't catch him in a skirt!

Does he say he loves you every day? pretty close to every day

No comments: