Family Favorite Recipes
Friday, January 16, 2009
Pregnancy Up Date
So I'm now 35 weeks along. I've been having contractions since week 29. Last Monday I went to my Midwife and when I asked if she would check me to see if my body was doing any pre Labor. She told me "no, we don't check until week 36." so she wants me to wait two weeks from the time of the appointment. A little fustrating. The baby likes to move alot every time I go in for an appointment she is in a new position. This last time she was finally head down but the time before she was sideways. I just keep praying that I will have a regular delivery I really, really don't want to be cut open. My contractions are getting harder and wake me up now but thankfully they are not regular. I hope I can make it to week 37 so she can come home with me right away and not have to stay in the hospital.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment