Sunday, September 14, 2008

August in Sequim

Well this past August Jasons Brothers and Sisters came into town for their parents 50th wedding anniversary. It was a lot of fun we had a party and then some touring. We went on a hike to maryMere Falls and then to the beach it was fun.

Ellora started school and just absolutely loves it. She had no problem letting me go and I actually did ok also.

This past couple of weeks I've and been working on my own business again. This time I'm not shooting. This will be a chance for me to stay home completely. It's finally ready for clients. Lets pray this works!! For my sanity I need it to work. www.photoveggies.com



Ellora and her Aunt Marium





Very skinny Bridge




A random Hiker took this picture for us!


Tyler playing with rocks at the river at the bottom of the falls


The beach


Tyler and his cousin Kimberly


Ellora with her cousins Christopher and Johnathan


Showing Tyler some more rocks. He really likes rocks!


First day of school. We had to tell her no baby dolls.
she said "I know I just want them to go for a ride."



Waiting for the bus at the end of our road.


She literally ran off the bus!

No comments: